It’s super hard to beat a summer spent among the majestic Colorado Rockies when you stay in Telluride, Colorado! You may recognize our wonderful box canyon town as a popular winter destination, but we offer so much more year-round. In short, Telluride is more than just a ski destination, though we highly recommend planning a winter stay every now and then. Summer here boasts lush mountain hikes, explorative horseback riding, famed festivals, brewery dates, hot spring visits, and so much more. Whether you’re traveling with family or treating your significant other to a romantic getaway, start a new summer tradition in our lovely mountain town.
Exceptional Stays is excited to host your summer vacations in Telluride, nestled in rich small-town charm and breathtaking scenery. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will quickly become your local experts, helping you select the best Telluride vacation rentals and area attractions. Our guests are treated to unmatched customer service, professionalism, and stunning luxury vacation homes. This summer, join our Exceptional Stays family and enjoy the following top 10 summer vacation activities in Telluride! Keep reading for more information—
Your Summer Just Got Better with These Fun Telluride Activities
- Cause a minor racquet during a match (or two) at the Town Park Tennis Courts
- Embark on a guided horseback ride through the impressive San Juan Mountains
- Try fly fishing in remote Telluride with the help of Rig’s Guide Service
- Rent a standup paddleboard and explore one of our many mountain lakes
- Grab a cold beer and some tasty bites at the area’s best breweries
- Hop in a Rubicon Jeep, book a guide , and explore rugged Southwest Colorado
- Go off the beaten path during a visit to the Telluride Bike Park
- Hike with your kids along the scenic Bear Creek Trail towards a gushing waterfall
- Enjoy a thrilling canopy tour at Telluride Ski Resort, filled with ziplines, bridges, and more
- Plunge into the refreshing waters at Ouray Hot Springs, a short drive north of Telluride
- Reach new heights when you purchase a Mountain Trip Via Ferrata adventure
- Learn about the cowboy ways of our mining town with an enlightening trip to the Telluride Historical Museum
Your summer trip to the box canyon will certainly be one to remember with these activities on your itinerary! Our local concierge team is more than happy to assist in your creation of an exceptional stay. Call us at 970-318-4943 to start planning your extraordinary adventures.
The best way to spend your summers in Telluride is to skip the hotel by renting a luxury rental home instead. Exceptional Stays has the best collection of vacation houses, from remote vacation rentals to cozy downtown condos.