What makes Exceptional Stays the premier luxury vacation management company in our worldwide destinations?
- Our team has over 16 years of experience in the hospitality industry and exemplifies professionalism, offering the highest level of service available, anywhere.
- We work directly with each property owner and regularly visit each property to ensure a predictable, consistent experience.
- All team members have first-hand knowledge of the luxury rentals we represent and are intimately familiar with our choice destinations.
- Our excellent relationship with each homeowner allows us to negotiate the best rate and services for our guests.
- The owner of Exceptional Stays is a homeowner in several of our chosen locations and has close, personal ties with many of our property owners.
- We are available to assist you 24 * 7 and have local representatives on the ground to assist with anything you may need.
Why book through Exceptional Stays instead of directly though a homeowner?
- Our properties are immaculately clean, well maintained and of top-quality
- We can arrange for every last detail of your stay, including our infamous concierge services, travel needs and housekeeping.
- We act as your representative, dealing with homeowners and service providers – leaving you free to enjoy a carefree vacation.
- We are far from absentee managers; If a problem arises, we have 24hr service on call for immediate assistance.
- We require all of our rentals to adhere to a strict and thorough list of requirements. Your Villa will be well stocked and as represented in the professional photos.
- Peace of mind: All funds are held in a US escrow account, so if a problem with your rental property were to arise prior to your arrival, Exceptional Stays would either solve the issue or secure alternate accommodations. We do not release funds to our homeowners until you have checked in to your Villa.
What kind of concierge services do you offer?
We offer full concierge services for our guests: from transportation and pre-arrival pantry stocking to scheduling a private chef or booking your massage treatments. A full list of concierge services can be found in on the travel planning section of our website. To book, please contact our concierge team or submit the form online. Many of our homes in Mexico, Morocco and Spain have dedicated house managers as well as staff available on-site to assist you with every small detail of your stay, including meal creation and housekeeping among other things.
What is the minimum length of stay?
With the vast amount of properties and locations, the minimum length of stay required can vary from rental to rental. Please inquire about minimum stay requirements with your Exceptional Stays reservations agent. Some properties will accommodate shorter stays upon request.
Do I have to start my vacation rental on a specific day of the week?
No. You may check-in whichever day of the week you prefer.
What is your deposit policy?
50% of the rent plus tax is due at booking. The deposit becomes 100% (i.e. the entire rental fee is due and payable at the time of booking) for reservations made less than 60 days prior to the intended arrival date.
What is the cancellation policy?
Deposit refunds are available if a reservation is cancelled at least 60 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. In this event, the entire deposit shall be refundable, less the first night's rent + tax/fees. No refunds are available within 60 days or less of scheduled arrival time. For stays of 30 days or longer, the initial deposit is non-refundable.
What is the method of payment?
Up to $5,000 per reservation can be placed on a credit card. Any remaining balance above the $5,000 limit, must be paid via wire transfer, e-payment or check.
Do I need to provide a security deposit?
This depends on the country in which the property is rented. For those vacation rentals located in the United States, Damage Insurance is available in lieu of a security deposit. For $49, this Damage Insurance Waiver includes insurance coverage for up to $3,000 in damages. For those Vacation Rentals that are not eligible for Damage Insurance, security deposits typically range from $3,000-$5,000. Security deposits can be used at check-out to cover additional costs of stay such as groceries, liquors and activities.
Where can I purchase trip insurance for my vacation?
Trip insurance is highly recommended. Don’t let a last-minute emergency cause you and your loved ones a loss of funds in addition to your trip cancellation. Please contact Exceptional Stays for additional information on adding trip insurance to your vacation rental package.
What are the check-in check-out times?
Check-in time is any time after 4:00pm on the arrival date. Check-out time is 10:00am on the departure date. If you require an early check-in or late check-out we are happy to accommodate where possible. Please contact us to make arrangements.
What kind of help can I expect if I run into a problem at my property?
When you arrive at your Exceptional Stays vacation home, you’ll find complete and detailed information regarding the residence; including where to find things, how to operate appliances, internet network and password information and much more. If you happen to run into a problem that written material does not help you in solving, our team is available 24/7 to assist you. Typically, problems can be solved over the phone with a quick troubleshoot, but if this is not the case, we can arrange on-site assistance with an expert. For those properties in Mexico, Morocco or Spain, you’ll often be welcomed by the house manager, who will walk you through the home and introduce you to additional staff. Your house manager is there to resolve any concerns you may have, no matter the time or day.
Do you provide cleaning?
You will arrive to find your property immaculately clean and well-stocked. If you would like additional cleaning services or linen changes during your stay, it is our pleasure to schedule them at your convenience. Check-out clean is part of the rental service and is included in your rental rate. For those homes staffed with a housekeeper, housekeeping is included at no additional charge.
What do you supply at each property
Each residence is fully stocked with linens, towels, paper products, detergent, coffee filters, cleaning products, dish soap, hand soap and starter sets of shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and body wash. Each property is equipped with laundry facilities and Wi-Fi, as well as humidifiers, fans and hair dryers. Kitchens have all necessary small appliances, cookware, flatware and dishware.