Discover the Beauty of Telluride in the Fall
Fall is one of the most stunning times to visit Telluride, Colorado. During this time, you can experience Telluride painted in breathtaking gold, red, yellow, and orange fall foliage. The crisp fall temperatures in the 60s may not be everyone’s preference, but it sure does make the more intense outdoor activities in Telluride more pleasant! You can also finally break out your favorite sweater now that the summer heat is over.
The team at Exceptional Stays treasures the fall season in Telluride, Colorado. That’s why we want to make sure travelers know about the most popular fall activities in the Telluride area they can enjoy. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions about planning an unforgettable trip to Telluride, Colorado, this fall.
5 Ways To Enjoy the Fall Foliage in Telluride, Colorado
- See the Telluride Fall Colors in the Free Gondola – Chondola: This unique form of free public transportation connects Telluride and Mountain Village with the most breathtaking views in the fall. During this time of year, you can enjoy gorgeous views of the San Juan Mountains in stunning fall foliage. At its highest point, you are 10,540 feet above sea level.
- Embark on the Best Trails in Telluride With Fall Foliage: Check out some of the best hiking trails in Telluride to enjoy gorgeous views of fall colors. One of the most popular is the Beaver Creek Trail. If you’re looking for something more easy-going, though, check out the Telluride River Trail. Plus, the crisp fall weather makes hiking a breeze!
- Enjoy Telluride Offroad Adventures in Fall: Explore the rugged beauty of Telluride in beautiful fall foliage while on one of the off-road Jeep tours. You can choose from tour options ranging from two hours to all day.
- Photograph the Telluride Fall Foliage in the Dallas Divide: One of the most popular places to enjoy the fall foliage in the Telluride, Colorado area is the Dallas Divide. With stunning views of the San Juan Mountains and Uncompahgre Plateau, you’ll want to make sure you don’t forget your camera in your vacation rental.
- Telluride Golf Club: Enjoy the gorgeous fall scenery at one of the highest elevation golf courses in the world. The views will be breathtaking, and a bonus is there is less air resistance at high elevations. That means you can see long and satisfying drives from your golf balls.