The safety of our guests, homeowners, and team members remains top of mind with our HyperClean by Exceptional Stays program.
It is our goal to ensure all Exceptional Stays guests and homeowners feel confident and comfortable when they join us in Telluride. After consulting with industry experts, and researching World Health Organization and CDC guidelines to develop HyperClean by Exceptional Stays early-on in 2020, we quickly adapted and implemented the program.
HyperClean by Exceptional Stays – Safety Precautions
- – Educational signage, as provided by San Miguel County, is shared both in guest communication prior to arrival as well as in-home, giving owners and guests the appropriate resources and information necessary to stay informed and secure.
- – Our guest arrival token COVID-19 appropriate items such as cloth masks, personal hand sanitizer, and other necessities.
- – All decorative bedding/comforters were replaced with white duvet covers which will allow for bleaching and commercial cleaning methods to take place between every stay.
- – Our housekeeping team executes our new and thorough sanitation and disinfection practices in addition to our spotless cleaning. This ensures the safety of owners, guests, and Exceptional Stays team members.
Exceptional Stays Team
- – Exceptional Stays has researched the most effective cleaning products against COVID-19 and have integrated those products alongside new, more stringent, and detail-oriented cleaning procedures to ensure a safe stay for owners and guests.
- – The Exceptional Stays team was briefed and trained on all new policies, as well as San Miguel County health orders and recommendations, WHO and CDC guidelines, and abides by these lists of standards.
- – Proper PPE is worn by all team members on the Property Management and Housekeeping Services teams.
HyperClean by Exceptional Stays – Physical Distancing
- – Strategic, luxury partnerships are in place to offer our guests exclusive pantry stocking services, memorable activities, and safe dining options, allowing us to continue providing an exceptional experience to both owners and guests. We proudly offer Blue Tractor Farms’ Heirloom Farm Share Meals, locally sourced and prepared meals, right to your door!
Exceptional Stays Team
- – Reservations teams have no in-person interactions with guests or homeowners and will remain teleworking for the foreseeable future.
- – Property Managers will have limited contact with guests and make every effort to avoid visits during guest and owner stays. Necessary trouble-shooting is attempted first via phone or virtual methods.
- – Housekeeping Services and Property Management Team Members will have no contact with short-term guests and are able to provide services when the guests are away from the residence. Where mid-stay cleans are requested, proper protocols have been implemented to minimize risks to all.
We continue to monitor the latest guidance from federal, state, and local officials on a regular basis and encourage you to do the same. We will keep you apprised of any changes to our policies as made necessary by this evolving situation.
It is our hope that our HyperClean by Exceptional Stays program continues to instill a sense of safety and comfort to our guests and homeowners. Now more than ever, our team is committed to providing an exceptional experience to our loyal Exceptional Stays family. We look forward to hosting you soon, for a memorable, socially distant, and safe vacation.