Chances are very good that the residents of Punta Mita, Mexico, have known all along that their rural fishing community is a little slice of paradise, and now the rest of the world is finding out just how wonderful this lovely village really is. People from all over the world choose Punta Mita as their favorite tropical hot spot, and that includes many of Hollywood’s elite such as Gwyneth Paltrow, Vince Vaughn, Orlando Bloom and Demi Moore. And both Kim Kardashian and Jessica Simpson chose to round out their special wedding ceremonies by honeymooning in Punta Mita. You don’t have to look very hard to see why the area is so popular, and there are many excellent reasons behind Punta Mita’s reputation as the perfect tropical vacation destination.
Perfection at Every Turn
Many people say that location is everything, and you couldn’t ask for any better than Punta Mita’s 1,500 feet of amazing beachfront right on gorgeous Banderas Bay. On three sides of the village, visitors will find over nine miles of pristine white-sand beaches that lead the way to the clear, beautiful waters of the Pacific Ocean. It’s absolutely gorgeous all year long, and you can expect extraordinary weather conditions that are much like those of Hawaii. Temperatures stay at around 85 degrees in the summer months and 75 degrees in the winter months.
Unlike other vacation destinations where you may have to work hard to find anything that is fun to do, Punta Mita offers an endless array of activities that may just make it difficult for you to do everything that you want to do in just one visit.
- Fishing Excursions: Head out for some deep-sea fishing for the catch of a lifetime. Trophy sharks, marlins, tuna and sailfish have all been hauled in by visitors. You may also enjoy spear fishing, surf fishing and fly fishing.
- Premier Golfing: Two extraordinary Jack Nicklaus signature golf courses are available to visitors. You can expect to play your 18-hole game along a stunning course that meanders alongside the Pacific Ocean.
- Wonderful Dining Options: Choose one of the simple local restaurants that make fresh homemade foods daily that feature the local cuisine, and many of these allow you to bring in your fresh-caught fish for preparation.
- You may also enjoy one of the fine-dining establishments for a special or romantic dinner.
- Other Exciting Activities: Explore the clear ocean waters with snorkeling or scuba diving, or you could book a tour to swim with wild dolphins or see humpback whales migrating. You can take a hike up Careyeros Mountain to explore ancient ruins, take an exciting zipline ride through the jungle or dance the night away at a local hot spot.
Truly Amazing Luxury Developments
The wonderful weather and abundance of fun and exciting activities wouldn’t count for much if excellent accommodations weren’t also available. Fortunately, several amazing luxury developments that offer the most wonderful amenities and the very best security are available to suit the needs of every visitor.
- The Ranchos Estates: You can’t go wrong when you choose one of these ultra luxurious villas that sits on its own ample stretch of amazing white-sand beach. Expect amenities that include a private car and driver, in-house spa services, private chef and a home theater.
- Lagos Del Mar: Golf enthusiasts will want to choose this private, gated community for its proximity to the golf course. You can also expect a large swimming pool and your own house staff.
- Kupuri: This is the perfect choice for you if you enjoy the feel of being on your own private island. You may feel free to enjoy everything that the exceptional Kupuri Beach Club has to offer.
- La Punta Estates: Each villa offers expansive ocean frontage and amazing views. You will have access to the Residents’ Beach Club and a full house of servants to see to your every need.
- Pontoquito: This is the development that visitors choose most often when they are looking for peace, quiet and solitude. You’ll find your villa on a private beach that is nestled securely in a lovely cove.
- Four Seasons Private Villas: Luxury and privacy abound in these four- to five-bedroom villas. Expect a private infinity edge plunge pool, a gourmet kitchen and full access to the services and amenities offered by the neighboring Four Seasons Resort.
- Porta Fortuna: Porto Fortuna Beach Club is exclusively available to those staying in this development. Your villa will come with daily maid service, a private pool and hot tub and the use of a golf cart.
- El Banco Estates: You may choose a villa that is delicately perched upon a cliff or along a stretch of beach. The Residents’ Beach Club is available to those staying in this development.
- Las Palmas Development: Take a few steps to play some golf, hang out on the beach or enjoy everything that the Residents’ Beach Club has to offer. Enjoy your villa’s own private plunge pool and hot tub, a personal chef and a private terrace.
Make Your Reservations Today
These are all excellent reasons that explain why Punta Mita is the perfect luxury vacation destination. Contact us at Exceptional Stays, and we will help you plan for the tropical vacation of a lifetime.