More Ways to Relax in Ibiza: Three Incredible Spas With Excellent Massage Options
Relaxation is a big part of any vacation to Spain's fabulous island of Ibiza, and there are several ways to treat yourself to the ultimate chill-out experience. Consider taking advantage of Ibiza's many incredible spas, and you can expect to be pampered, have any aches or pains addressed, discover some new beauty treatments and come away feeling completely refreshed and rejuvenated. These are just three of the best spas that offer professional massage treatments on the island of Ibiza.
1. Terysol Massage and Wellbeing Center
Conveniently located right in the heart of San Antonio, this spa boasts a number of professional massage therapists who have trained in several different forms of therapeutic and holistic massage techniques. Each member of the staff is dedicated to offering you the most relaxing experience while addressing all of your specific needs. In addition to massage, you may also come in for a deep cleansing facial, a manicure, a pedicure, waxing, reiki, eyelash extensions, body painting, henna and nail art design.
Whether you're interested in a beauty treatment or a massage, you may choose to enjoy it at the clean and comfortable spa, or the company will send someone right out to your vacation residence for a private experience. These are just a few of the massages that you may choose from, and aroma therapy is available along with any massage or beauty treatment.
- Deep Tissue
- Stress Relief
- Migraine Relief
- Four Hands
- Indian Head
- Lymphatic Drainage
2. Masajes Neska
Owner and operator, Lorena, and her full staff pride themselves on being BienEstar professionals, and every team member is dedicated to nothing other than providing you with the best massage treatment. Choose a 30-minute session, or indulge yourself with a full 90 minutes of relief and relaxation. Each massage is available at the Santa Eulalia location or in the privacy of your Exceptional Stays vacation home, and these are just a few of the excellent massages that you may choose from.
- Relaxing: Often referred to as a Swedish massage, this technique uses soft pressure to relieve pain, unwind tight muscles and encourage complete relaxation of the body and rejuvenation of the mind.
- Decontracting: Those who are dealing with muscle pain caused by an incorrect posture, stress or a nervous condition will find relief with this strong-pressure massage. It also works to release tension and improve the overall physical condition of the body.
- Deep Tissue: This massage combines the two above, and slow kneading is used to reach the deepest part of the muscles to relieve aches and tension and bring complete relaxation.
- Abhyanga Ayurvedic: Combined with hot oils, this massage stimulates the lymphatic system, eliminates toxins, purifies the body and relaxes the mind and body.
- Lomi Lomi: Expect to enter a state of complete relaxation as your talented therapist uses her elbows, forearms, hands and fingers during this deep massage treatment.
- Hot Stones: Swedish massage techniques are combined with hot stones that work to relax muscles, eliminate toxins and stimulate circulation. This massage may be enjoyed by anyone, but it's especially useful to those who suffer from arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic pain issues or regular muscle aches.
3. Massage Beach at Sirenis Vital Spa
Come escape reality for a full day at this exquisite spa in Playa d'en Bossa, and you may never want to leave. You'll be offered access to a wide selection of massage and beauty treatments, and the extensive spa facilities are free to use with the purchase of any service. These include a well-equipped gym for your workout needs, a Roman bath, a steam bath, a sauna, a hydro-massage pool, a hot tub and the most relaxing heated swimming pool. Tennis courts and padel courts are also available for a small extra charge. A dozen different massages are available, and you may also choose one of the excellent face or body treatments, a manicure, a pedicure or waxing. These are just a few of the most popular massages and treatments available.
- Children's Massage: While many spas don't encourage bringing along the children, this one allows your child of up to the age of 13 to enjoy a relaxing massage while you have your chosen treatment.
- Body Wrap: This is perfect for those who have overindulged in the sun during their time on the island. You'll be wrapped in marine mud and seaweed extracts and enjoy a massage and exfoliation as the wrap hydrates your skin and detoxifies your body.
- Express Lashes: Look even more beautiful during your vacation with the application of these two-week cluster lashes, which look completely natural.