One of the greatest things about spending time on Spain's stunning island of Ibiza is that you can explore nearly every inch of it on foot. That's great news for hiking enthusiasts, and guided hiking tours are available to assist you in finding safe paths. Check out these great tours that are sure to suit your needs whether you're looking for a multi-day adventure around the entire island or simply want to explore a certain area over a few hours during your Ibiza stay.
Tracks de Ibiza
You can't go wrong with this exceptional Ibiza Town company that offers at least eight different guided hiking adventures. You may choose to hike the entire island during a multi-day experience that takes you some 114 miles at elevations of up to 6,600 feet, or check out some of these popular routes that may be accomplished in a single day.
- Es Broll: The village of Forada is your starting point for this fun hike that takes you through many beautiful places along the interior of the island.
- Cala d'Aubarca: Highlights of this hike include cliffs and an amazing stone bridge across the sea. Expect some irregular ground that requires good balance.
- Cova des Pouas: If you're a cave enthusiasts, then you're sure to enjoy a visit to this popular cave during this 7.5-mile hike. Your guide will thoroughly explain the history of the cave, and there will be time to explore.
- Ses Roques Altes: You'll make your way to the highest spot on the island around the gorgeous s'Atalaia de Sant Josep zone, and you should expect to enjoy a day of perfect peace and quiet without a single sight or sound of any vehicles during this 8-mile hike.
- Torre des Savinar: A lot is going on during this 6.2-mile hike, and you'll discover some good rock climbing and cave exploration.
- Cap des Falco: Right in the middle of the beauty and nature of the Ses Salines Natural Park, this hike boasts wildlife sightings as well as short, moderately difficult climbs.
- Uphill to Hell: You'll need to be in good physical condition to tackle this 11-mile hike that takes you on a difficult climb to the highest point on the island.
- Cap Llentrisca: Discover the cliffs on the south side of the island while enjoying views of Formentera and the coast.
Despite the name, this tour company offers some amazing hiking tours with several great options. You may choose a hike that is combined with snorkeling or kayaking, or you're free to stick with hiking only.
- Winter Hike: Each Thursday and Saturday morning from November through April, you may enjoy a guided hike that takes you along gorgeous coastal paths surrounded by the spectacular Mediterranean landscape. You'll see old pine forests, beaches, historical landmarks, caves, rivers and farmlands. Warm drinks and snacks are included at lunchtime.
- VIP Hiking: During the rest of the year, you're free to choose a customized hike that lasts a few hours or multiple days. Some of the most popular tours include the sunrise hike, the full-moon hike and the hiking and camping combo. You'll have the opportunity to explore caves, visit beaches and enjoy meadows of wildflowers during your hiking experience.
Secret Spots Trekking
Offered by Rockid Ibiza, these hiking tours are designed to take you off the beaten path. Expect to enjoy stunning scenery and hidden sights on various routes that are designed for beginners looking for an easy walk right up to the most advanced hiking enthusiast. Each hike may include swimming, snacks and drinks and an organic picnic lunch.
- Caps des Falco: This hiking route allows you to explore the Phoenician salt lakes found at the Salinas Natural Park along with exceptional views of the island of Formentera.
- San Juan: Join this tour on a Sunday to enjoy the hippy flea market and explore northern Ibiza.
- Cala Aubarca: One of the most popular routes, this hike takes you to the site of a 5 million-year-old stone bridge.
- Cala Salada: This hike takes you to one of the island's most beautiful beaches that is surrounded by pine-forested hills.
Secret Ibiza Tours
The staff members at this tour provider are nothing short of passionate about their home on the island, and they're anxious to introduce visitors to everything that makes Ibiza special with some 30 incredible hikes. These are just a few of the most popular options.
- Smugglers Cove: This hike takes you to a beautiful beach surrounded by pines that may only be accessed by foot, and you'll be welcome to swim or snorkel upon arrival.
- Atlantis: A rare offering, this hike takes you on a journey to discover the magical place of Atlantis at the very bottom of an incredibly steep descent.