While the stunning natural beauty of the Mediterranean Sea’s coastline draws out millions of visitors to Spain’s Costa Brava all year long, that’s truly only the beginning of a fabulous vacation experience. Entire families come every year to enjoy the pristine beaches, incredible water activities and amazing selection of family-friendly events, but there’s also plenty of fun for any adults in the group. Costa Brava boasts several world-class nightclubs, discos and bars, but those who prefer something other than the club scene will definitely want to spend some quality time at the Flamenco Gran Casino during their stay.
About Flamenco Gran Casino
This Lloret De Mar attraction is among Costa Brava’s most popular destinations, and the Flamenco Gran Casino is open every day and night of the year. Visitors may enjoy games of chance with potential big payouts, live entertainment, exceptional dining and special activities and events.
If you’re feeling lucky or just want to enjoy a little gambling fun, then the Flamenco Gran Casino is the perfect place for you to spend some time as long as you’re at least 18 years of age with a valid form of identification. Come try your hand at some 90 slot machines, 36 electronic roulette games, sports betting, blackjack, poker tournaments and so much more. The poker tournaments are held nightly, and you can expect some big money to change hands during this event that draws out some of the world’s best players.
Dinner and a Show
Beyond the games, the Flamenco Gran Casino is nothing short of famous for its incredible dinner shows, and children are welcome to attend with their parents. Professional dancers in elaborate traditional costumes perform the flamenco dance, which celebrates Spanish folklore with beautifully choreographed movements. Superb stage lighting enhances the entire show, and guests may enjoy music by the Gran Casino Orchestra until the main performance begins. Expect an elaborate mix of singing, dancing and instrumental performances, and these are a few of the show/dining options that you may choose from.
- Dinner and Flamenco: Only exceptional food can make this delightful flamenco show any better, and adults are sure to enjoy this meal that starts with a delicious assortment of handmade tapas. This is followed by a fresh Caprese salad, beef tournedos, homemade bread, a decadent brownie with strawberry couli and cream and sangria, wine and mineral water. Children ages 12 and under may enjoy a menu that includes bow tie pasta, roasted chicken, french fries, ice cream and soft drinks or mineral water.
- Tapas and Flamenco: Those who aren’t interested in the full dinner experience are sure to enjoy this option that features lighter fare. You’ll be treated to a gourmet assortment of both warm and cold tapas followed by soft homemade ice cream made from Catalan cream and sangria or mineral water. Children under 12 may still enjoy the regular children’s menu mentioned above.
- Exclusive Dinner and Flamenco: This is the most impressive option available, and it’s highly recommended for those who are looking for the very best experience. Your party will be seated directly in front of the stage, and your dinner will start with an exclusive assortment of tapas and a fresh green salad filled with prawns and smoked salmon. The main course is a delicious filet of beef tenderloin with a homemade cherry sauce, and dessert is a sublime panacotta with orange custard. Available drinks include sangria, white wine, red wine, cava and mineral water. The children’s menu includes cannelloni, breaded veal, chocolate mousse and soft drinks and mineral water.
- Drinks and Flamenco: Of course, you may also choose to simply sit back and enjoy the show with a glass of sangria. Any children in your group may choose from a soft drink or mineral water.
- Exclusive Drinks and Flamenco: You’ll want this option if the others don’t quite fit your specific desires. It comes with seating in front of the stage as well as sangria, one bottle of French champagne per couple and mineral water. As this option provides more of a party vibe, it’s offered to adults only.
Visitors of Costa Brava who have come to celebrate a special event may be interested in the use of the Flamenco Gran Casino’s exclusive auditorium hall. The addition of professional catering, beautiful outdoor spaces, a huge terrace and high-end lighting, sound and projection systems all work together to provide the perfect space for such festivities as a wedding, an engagement party or an anniversary celebration. Our wedding and party planners here at Exceptional Stays are available to help you put the perfect event together. Just let us know how we can help when you make your reservations with us for your Costa Brava luxury vacation rental, and we’ll get right to work making your dreams come true.