Active environmentalists, conservationists and anyone who is interested in helping our planet should plan to attend MAR Day - #RestoreCoral, which has been scheduled for the weekend of March 9-10, beginning at 8 a.m., at the Casa de la Cultura Tulum. This weekend is a celebration of the MesoAmerican Reef (MAR) with an emphasis on restoring the coral, and several activities and events have been planned throughout this two-day event. Let us know if you're interested in participating when you make your reservations for your preferred luxury residence here at Exceptional Stays, and we'll be happy to get you registered for MAR Day in advance of your arrival.
Schedule of Events
These are just a few of the highlights of MAR Day - #RestoreCoral that you may expect to enjoy.
- Mayan Coral Celebration (Noon-1 p.m.)
- Getting to Know Coral Program (1-1:45 p.m.)
- Coral Heroes Training (2-2:45 p.m.)
- 10X Presentations (3-5 p.m.)
- Coral Heroes Training at the Tulum Beach Ruins (11 a.m.-Noon)
- Restore Coral (Noon-2 p.m.)
- Celebrate MesoAmerican Reef Day at the Beach (2-5 p.m.)
- Finale Dinner and Dance (5-8 p.m.)