While the sport of tennis is considered a simple fun hobby by some, it often represents a healthy lifestyle choice for many people all over the world. And there is no wonder why it's so popular because tennis provides a long list of positive health results while allowing you to enjoy some great fun. Regardless of your reasons for being a tennis enthusiasts, there is no doubt that you couldn't pick a more lovely spot with just the perfect climate to enjoy the game than beautiful Punta Mita, Mexico. If you don't want to let a day go by without the opportunity to engage in a great game of tennis, then you will be pleased to know that the Punta Mita Tennis Center understands you perfectly. With the popular tennis program being under the direction of the highly-trained professionals of Peter Burwash International, you can be assured of a fantastic tennis experience.
What to Expect
- The tennis courts are located in a beautiful grove of palm trees, and normal daily hours of operation are from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Those who would prefer to play tennis before or after normal operating hours may call the Tennis Clubhouse at 329-291-6035 to make special arrangements.
- Unlimited tennis balls and appropriate tennis shoes in a variety of sizes are available free of charge.
- Ten fully-lit tennis courts are available in two different types for your convenience. Those who wish to play a faster-paced game may choose a hard-surface court. Sand-filled synthetic grass courts are also available for those wanting a soft, comfortable feel and a slower-paced game.
- Complimentary ice water, chilled towels and hand towels are provided for your comfort and convenience.
- An on-site pro shop, snacks and separate men and women's locker-room facilities are available.
- Proper tennis shoes and shirt must be worn at all times.
- Absolutely no running or black-sole shoes are allowed on the hard court at any time.
- One full hour - $25
- Demo racket - $7
Tennis Lessons While Vacationing in Punta Mita, Mexico
- Private half hour - $45
- Private one hour - $80
- Semiprivate half hour - $50
- Semiprivate one hour - $90
- Group of three or more half hour - $20
- Group of three or more one hour - $30
- Half hour - $25
- One hour - $35
Punta Mita Tennis Clinics
- Adult Clinic: All levels, Mondays and Fridays, 10:30-11:30 a.m. - $35
- Kids Clinic: Introductory level, Tuesdays, 2:30-3 p.m., ages 4-7 - $20
- Kids Clinic: Basic fundamentals, Tuesdays, 3-4 p.m., ages 8-11 - $35
- Never Held a Racket Adult Clinic: Basic fundamentals, Tuesdays, 4-5 p.m. - $35
- Adult Drill and Play Session: Competitive games and strategic development for intermediate and advanced players, Wednesdays, 3-4:30 p.m. - $45
- Cardio Tennis: Excellent cardiovascular workout, Wednesdays, 10:30-11:30 a.m. - $45
- Clinics will be suspended from Dec. 15 to Jan. 15 and March 14-31.
Please note that all of the above prices are quoted as USD per class or player. All prices apply from May 1 to Oct. 31 and are subject to a tax of 15 percent and a service charge of 10 percent. Please make any cancellations a full 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged the full price. To cancel or reserve your spot, call the Punta Mita Tennis Center at (+52) 329-291-3825 or 291-3875 between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m.
Come Stay With Us
At Punta Mita Vacations, we have the perfect luxury villa where you can stay when you aren't enjoying all of these amazing tennis opportunities and everything else that Punta Mita has to offer. Just give us a call at 888-473-8456 today, and we will help you pick the perfect property for your visit.