With the safety of our guests, homeowners, and team members in mind, we’re introducing the new standard in clean - HYPERCLEAN BY EXCEPTIONAL STAYS
It is our goal to ensure that our Exceptional Stays guests and homeowners are confident and comfortable when they are joining us in Telluride. To prepare for the return of our guests and owners, we've consulted industry experts, and researched World Health Organization and CDC guidelines to develop our new program, which we're confident you'll find to be truly exceptional.
What does HyperClean by Exceptional Stays mean?
- - Educational signage, as provided by San Miguel County, is shared both in guest communication prior to arrival as well as in home, giving owners and guests the appropriate resources and information necessary to stay informed and feel safe.
- - Our guest gift basket has COVID-19 appropriate items such as cloth masks and personal hand sanitizer as well as other niceties.
- - All decorative bedding/comforters will be replaced with white duvet covers which will allow for bleaching and commercial cleaning methods to take place between every stay.
- - Our housekeeping team is executing our new and thorough sanitation and disinfection practices in addition to our spotless cleaning. This ensures the safety of owners, guests, and Exceptional Stays team members.
- - ES has researched the most effective cleaning products against COVID-19 and have integrated these products alongside new, more stringent and detail-oriented cleaning procedures to ensure a safe stay for owners and guests.
- - The ES team has been briefed and trained on all new policies, as well as San Miguel County Health Orders & Recommendations, WHO & CDC guidelines as well as the new policies in place by ES and agrees to abide by these lists of standards.
- - Proper PPE will be worn by all team members on both the Property Management and Housekeeping Services teams.
- - Strategic, luxury partnerships are in place to offer our guests exclusive pantry stocking services, memorable activities and safe dining options, allowing us to continue providing an exceptional experience to both owners and guests. We're now proud to offer Blue Tractor's Heirloom, locally raised and prepared meals right to your door!
- - Reservations Teams shall have no in-person interactions with guests or homeowners and will remain teleworking.
- - Property Managers will have limited contact with guests and every effort will be made to avoid visits during guest and owner stays. Necessary trouble-shooting will be attempted first via phone or virtual methods.
- - Housekeeping Service and Maintenance Team Members will have no contact with short term guests and will be able to provide services when the guests are out of the residence. When mid stay cleans are needed proper protocols will be implemented to minimize risks to all.
We continue to monitor the latest guidance from federal, state and local officials on a regular basis and encourage you to do the same. We will keep you apprised of any changes to our policies as necessitated by this evolving situation.
It is our hope that our HyperClean program will instill a sense of safety and comfort to our guests and homeowners. Now more than ever, our team is committed to providing an exceptional experience to our loyal Exceptional Stays family. We look forward to hosting you soon, for a memorable, socially distant and safe vacation.