15 Mar 2019
Millions of people in America and from countries all around the globe own a vacation home in addition to their primary residence, and many of these homes are only occupied for a few weekends and perhaps a couple of weeks in the summer during any given year. There's nothing better than having a second home in a desirable location where you can get away from the daily grind, relax and have some fun, but chances are good that your vacation home is sitting empty for most of the year. That's a wasted income opportunity, and you could be making money with your vacation home during every day of the year that you aren't using it for your own purposes. Here at Exceptional Stays, we'd like to be your personal property manager, and we invite you to read further to learn about the excellent benefits that we provide to each of our valued homeowners and their renters.
We Offer Your Renters a Personalized Luxury Experience
Here at Exceptional Stays, we're known for our one-on-one personalized services that you aren't likely to find with any other property management company. Everything that our dedicated concierge team does is designed to provide the perfect vacation experience, and that makes your property much more desirable and likely to be rented at a higher price than you may have been able to ask without our extra services. We strive to provide your renters with everything that they want and need during their stay in your home, and these are just a few of the special services that guests may expect to enjoy when they rent one of the vacation homes that we manage.
- Chauffeur Services: We can arrange to have a driver equipped with a private vehicle pick up your guests at the airport and deliver them safely to their vacation home. It's also possible to have a driver available throughout the vacation to transport your guests to and from their various activities.
- Private Chef Services: Those hosting a special event may be interested in the services of a private chef, and we pride ourselves on keeping the best local chefs on our short list for such occasions. We can also provide a chef to come in each evening to prepare a gourmet dinner at the vacation home or for any combination of meals that may be desired.
- Personal Staffing: If your renters don't want to worry about picking up after themselves, then we can supply them with a housekeeper that either lives in or comes in daily. Others may prefer a personal butler, a house manager to keep everything running smoothly or a full staff for every need. Those traveling with children will appreciate our efforts to supply them with a qualified local nanny to care for their children so that the adults may enjoy an evening out.
- Extensive Concierge Services: We'll do most everything for your guests to ensure that they enjoy a stress-free getaway, and that includes booking their round-trip flight, stocking groceries in the kitchen before the scheduled arrival and reserving their table at the area's best restaurants. Our dedicated concierge team can also have supplies brought to the home for those traveling with infants or toddlers, arrange for an in-house massage or other spa treatment and secure tickets for concerts, festivals and any other activities, attractions and events that your renters may be interested in during their stay.
- Event Planning: We keep a wedding and event planner on staff so that your renters have access to professional planning for any event that you wish to allow at your vacation rental. We've had successful weddings and events hosted at several of our vacation homes, and those who offer this option on their rental often enjoy the best rental rates.
We'll Make the Rental Experience Easy for You
Renting out your vacation home can be stressful, but we take care of our homeowners just as we do the renters. We leave nothing to chance so that you don't have to worry, and these are just a few of the ways that we can make the experience easier for you.
- You may expect us to visit the property for the purposes of making a professional property review/assessment. At this time, we'll make any recommendations to you that may make your property more likely to be successfully rented, and we'll assist you in determining the proper rental rates.
- Your property will be photographed by a professional, and we'll also provide a virtual tour service to further promote your rental property.
- We'll take care of all of the advertising and marketing for the property, and you can count on excellent advertising in local, national and international forums. Our goal is to connect you with renters interested in your area so that your vacation rental is occupied as much as you want it to be.
- A well-written contract along with a no-nonsense rental agreement is vital, and we'll make sure that you have all the necessary documents signed by each renter so that you'll know that you're protected. We'll also assist you in determining the right amount to charge for damage and security deposits.
- We'll take care of the reservations, hire a professional cleaning company to ensure that the home is immaculate before the next set of renters arrive and be available to take care of any problems or needed repairs that occur when renters are present. We can also hire a lawn-care service to care for the grounds and a pool cleaner to keep the swimming pool clear and sparkling blue. For holiday rentals, we are available to arrange for the rental and display of holiday decor throughout the home.
Contact Us About Your Vacation Rental Today
If you think that you may be interested in having Exceptional Stays represent your vacation home rental, then please don't hesitate to contact us today. We already successfully manage vacation homes in Telluride, Colorado, and abroad in Spain, France, Switzerland, Morocco, Mexico and the Dominican Republic, and we're always looking to add to our prestigious catalog of vacation rental homes. Just let us know if you have any questions or concerns, and we'll be happy to sit down with you and have a discussion about how we can be of service.