8 Sep 2015
Punta Mita is fast becoming a year round summer playground for luxury travel seekers of the international kind. This is due to a rare combination of exquisite natural beauty, warm Mexican hospitality, and a collection of real estate developments that provide a diverse offering from upscale condos to world class waterfront villas. The real estate market around Punta Mita offers some of the most stunning beachfront properties not only in Mexico, but also the world. Spanning 9.5 miles of Pacific coastline that includes a Four Seasons & St. Regis Resort, two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses, 2 Resident’s Beach Clubs, a 10 court tennis center and some of the most pristine white sand beaches in Mexico, it’s not hard to see how this breathtaking peninsula has become one of the most sought after resort real estate hot spots of the last five years. There are around twenty different real estate developments on the Punta Mita peninsula ranging from upscale condo developments to large, private, multi-million dollar estates. There is something for almost every style and budget, whether you are searching for a fully serviced villa at the Four Seasons or a large, private estate for you and your family to escape to. Below we have featured some of our favorite Punta Mita developments, each offering something unique and alluring for your Punta Mita real estate investment.
The Ranchos Estates
The Ranchos Estates is home to some of the most magnificent and coveted Punta Mita villas. Set on one of the most beautiful white sand beaches of the Punta Mita peninsula Sales prices within the Ranchos Estates have ranged from US$5-30 million. Rental rates range from US$3,500-$25,000/day. Owners of homes within the Ranchos Estates enjoy the following benefits:
- Large, private lots
- Absolute beachfront access
- 24 hour security (gated and patrolled)
- Access to the Resident’s Beach Club
- Uninterrupted Bay of Banderas Views
- Villa features and amenities can include swimming pools, landscaped gardens, fire pits, gyms, home theaters, surfboards & kayaks, full staff (including chef, housekeeping, concierge etc).
Four Seasons Private Villas
Set amongst the tropical gardens of the Four Seasons Resort are the Four Seasons Private Villas. The 54 villas offer homeowners a unique real estate opportunity - the privacy of your own villa with the services and amenities of one of the world’s most revered five star resort names! Villa prices range from US$2.8 - $4m. Four Seasons Private Villas owners enjoy the services associated with Four Seasons including:
- 24 Hour Reception/Check In
- Four Seasons Private Villas Year-Round Maintenance
- Concierge Services
- Spa Facilities and Fitness Access, upon prior reservation
- Resort Restaurants, with prior reservation
- Membership to Club Punta Mita which includes the Tennis Club, two Jack Nicklaus Golf Courses, Fitness Club and the Residents Beach Club.
- Access to the Apuane Spa
- Access to Restaurants and Cafes
For an additional charge, owners can select upgraded services including:
- Pre-arrival grocery provisioning
- Pre-arrival activities planning
- Interior Maintenance Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Residential Laundry
- Valet Parking
- Limousine/Transportation Services, through the Concierge, charged at prevailing rates
- Newspaper Delivery
- Business Services, the same as those made available to Resort guests
- Pet Care Services
- In-Villa dining is available around the clock, or have a Four Seasons chef custom-cater a meal for your friends and family.
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services are available – in addition to the laundry facilities included within your villa.
- Personal Storage Services allow you to leave behind small personal possessions, such as golf clubs, diving gear, photos and clothing.
Las Palmas Villas
Nestled between the Four Seasons and St. Regis Resorts, the 28 villas of the Las Palmas real estate development offer smaller, more intimate residences for property investors. The Las Palmas villas are mainly 3-4 bedrooms and range from 3500-4500 square feet. With a prime location on the Jack Nicklaus Pacifico Golf Course, as well as being easy walking distance to the Residents’ Beach Club, the Las Palmas enclave does not sacrifice luxury for price. Villas prices range from US$1-$1.5m with nightly rental rates ranging from $450 - $1,800/night. Owners of Las Palmas Villas can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Easy walking distance to Resident’s Beach Club, as well as easy golf cart access to the nearby Four Seasons Resort, St Regis Resort, Tennis Center
- Development is surrounded by Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
- Gorgeous golf course and Pacific ocean views
- Excellent short term rental potential
- Homes are designed with open air living in mind, custom appointments such as marble and travertine flooring, air conditioning, satellite TV, wifi
- Landscaped gardens and swimming pools
There are, of course, many other developments in and around Punta Mita that help create a diverse real estate offering. For a broad overview of the enclaves in the area, visit the ‘Developments’ section of our website. Exceptional Stays offers a premier selection of rental villas in Punta Mita, Mexico. To start planning your dream getaway, call our team on 800-970-7541. Our experienced team is bilingual (English/Spanish) and is available 7 days a week to help you plan your Punta Mita holiday.