14 Feb 2017
Whenever you travel to a different area of the world, you'll want to stay in a great spot that allows you to enjoy easy access to the many wonders that your destination holds. Those planning a visit to enchanting Barcelona, Spain, are sure to enjoy an exceptional stay in one of our luxury villas that is perfectly placed in the very heart of the city. Both City Lux and Jewel in the Ancient City offer exemplary accommodations and extraordinary placement in the city's center. These are just a few of Barcelona's most popular points of interest that you'll find nearby when you choose either of these beautiful vacation residences.
City Lux Living Room
History buffs will adore exploring the streets of this neighborhood that is mostly closed to automotive traffic. You'll find remnants of the earliest Roman influences and many other medieval structures. Visitors may also enjoy the many cafes and shops, and those who come at night will find a lively party scene.
Admirers of the great architect Antoni Gaudi must see this incredible masterpiece. He began work on it all the way back in 1883, and builders continue to add on to the building according to his careful design plans to this very day. This structure is also known as an international center for spirituality, and those of all faiths are encouraged to visit. Several excellent tours are available each day.
If you're a fan of sports, then you'll definitely want to visit Camp Nou. This is the largest football stadium in all of Spain, and you'll have the opportunity to enjoy an extremely thorough tour and a visit to the onsite museum.
Awesome Activities Within Walking Distance
When you stay in the heart of the city, you'll also find yourself among an abundance of things to do and see in walking distance of your vacation residence. These are just a few of the area highlights.
Near City Lux
- Esart Gallery: Art enthusiasts will adore this lovely gallery that exhibits collections designed by artists from all around the world. Many forms of art are regularly displayed.
- Biercab: If you're passionate about your beer, then you'll enjoy this brewery's awesome selection of international craft beers and favorite local beers. The food is amazing as well.
- Fabrica Moritz: This popular establishment offers an exceptional restaurant and bakery, one of the largest microbreweries in all of Europe and an impressive wine bar. Fun events are also regularly scheduled.
- Flax and Kale: If you've overindulged a bit during your vacation or just feel like having a healthy meal, then this is the restaurant for you. You'll enjoy a wonderful selection of cold-pressed juices, oily fish dishes and tasty veggie-raw options.
Near Jewel in the Ancient City
- Hash, Marijuana and Hemp Museum: This is the oldest museum of its kind, and you'll enjoy a truly unique collection that explores all things related to cannabis. From scientific research to its use as a fabric, you'll learn facts that you never knew.
- Harlem Jazz Club: This popular club has room for 300 dancing bodies. Live bands are booked several evenings each week, and a talented disc jockey keeps the music going in the absence of the band.
- Pla Restaurant: Both the creative cooking and the cozy atmosphere make this restaurant a great choice for a lovely dining experience. Mediterranean cuisine is the star of the show, and you'll also enjoy several traditional Spanish dishes.
- Los Caracoles: Considered one of the city's most respected establishments, this historic restaurant has been offering traditional cuisine of the highest quality since way back in 1835. It's open every day of the year, and diners can expect to enjoy amazing dishes in a truly unique environment.
Make Your Reservations Today
If either of these excellent vacation residences sounds just right for you, then contact us here at Exceptional Stays to reserve your preferred dates. Those who have something a bit different in mind are invited to contact us about our luxury residences that are available in other areas of Barcelona.